Staff Development Courses
Devon & Cornwall Training provides a comprehensive range of staff development courses across the South West. Our courses are highly interactive and engaging, using practical examples and exercises we are able to improve and introduce new skills for your staff.
These courses are tailored to suit your specific business needs and can be delivered on-site or off-site Please contact us for a detailed assessment of your requirements, so we can provide a tailored approach for your organisation.
- Apply the essential principles of customer services to anyone who wants your ‘output’
- Ask effective questions from customers to get results
- Use empathy to maintain rapport with customers
- Professionally respond to a customer’s demands & requests while maintaining rapport
- Sequence your sentences effectively to get maximum results
- Handle phone conversations professionally
- Read and interpret body language signals and use them to enhance your communication skills
- Defuse uncomfortable interactions with customers and professionally respond to any problems as they arise
- Control your thoughts with the right attitude so that you maximise your time efficiency
- Plan efficiently for your goals and your mission
- Organise your life efficiently and free your mind of little tasks
- Respond to an interruption confidently and get maximum results
- Say No and be lover for it!
- Delegate tasks at the appropriate level and maximise your efficiency
- Distinguish between assertive, aggressive and passive behaviour
- Express yourself assertively using specific verbal and non-verbal techniques and get maximum results
- Request what you want assertively and get it
- Criticise and change behaviour while staying friends
- Use a simple technique to reinforce the behaviour of others
- Disagree with the other person in such a way that helps them understand your stance on the matter without taking it personally
- Say No and be loved for it!