Food Safety Qualifications

The law requires that all food handlers need to be trained according to their food handling work activities.

Should an employee achieve an HABC Food Safety qualification, which is suitable for the work they do, it will assist food business operators in proving that they have displayed due diligence and are therefore compliant in the eyes of the law.


Licensing Qualifications

By law all sales of alcohol conducted on licensed premises must be authorised by a personal licence holder.

In order to apply to become a personal licence holder, the applicant must hold an accredited qualification to prove they can sell alcohol both legally and responsibly.



We offer a wide selection of bite size courses or day long courses to suit all your development needs. Examples Courses cover leadership, management, personal effectiveness, coaching and customer service.

These courses are tailored to suit your specific business needs and can be delivered on-site or off-site


Other services

Source & arrange your additional training eg first aid

Design & deliver bespoke training / workshops

Already have a course but no Trainer – I can deliver!

Support you with your interviews or assessments centres

Full training needs analysis


Why Choose Us?

All training and consultancy providers are not the same!

We offer:

  • A genuine client-focus and commitment to excellence
  • A flexible approach to meet your needs with training in the evenings and weekends.
  • Inclusive pricing for our courses and consultancy
  • No added costs whatsoever (enabling you to budget precisely)
  • Comprehensive manuals for all applicable course for attendees
  • Quality PowerPoint presentations to support all training programmes
  • Free use of AV equipment (laptop and projector) where this is not available on-site
  • No use of ‘unknown’ sub-contractors
  • A designated point of contact for all engagements
  • Verifiable testimonials

 Training Services